South Africa Tour packages
Day 1 Met on arrival at CPT and transfer to Commodore Hotel Cape Town (4*) Rest of the time at leisure
Day 2 Commodore Hotel Cape Town – breakfast and sightseeing inclusive
Day 3 Commodore Hotel Cape Town– breakfast and sightseeing inclusive
Day 4 Commodore Hotel Cape Town– breakfast and sightseeing inclusive
Day 5 Fly to Port Elizabeth, transfer to Kwantu Private Game Reserve (5*) – all meals and shared wildlife viewing drives included
Day 6 Kwantu Private Game Reserve – all meals and shared game drives included
Day 7 Check out after breakfast and transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Meals included: Daily Breakfast and 2 Lunches + 2 Dinners at Kwantu Lodge
All transfers in a luxury vehicle – Depending on the number of passengers, English speaking driver – guide
Sightseeing included: A visit to the Seal Island, Boulders Beach, Cape Point, Furnicular, Robben Island, Chapmans Peak, Table Mountain, Cape Town City Tour
Excluded: Domestic flight from Cape Town – Port Elizabeth
|Prices are in ZAR; Validity: 1st January – 31st Dec 2018; Terms and Conditions apply|
|NO OF PEOPLE||TWIN SHARING||TRIPLE||CHILD RATE(2-11)||SINGLE ROOM SUPP|
- 05h30 – Wake up call followed by coffee and Tea
- 06h00 – Depart on a morning game drive in an open 4×4 game vehicle
- 08h30 – Return to the lodge and fresher up for breakfast
- 09h00 – Breakfast will be served at the lodge
- Depart on a private road transfer to Johannesburg (Drive time from Mabula Lodge to Johannesburg is +/- 2.5 hours)
Evening free at leisure / spent the evening at the emperor palace casino
- Meet & Greet by a our representative upon arrival in South Africa.
- Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar.
- Meals as defined in itinerary.
- Airport, hotel & restaurant transfers as indicated in itinerary.
- Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified driver.
- Separate English specking guide
- Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- 24-hour standby services should the need arise.
- Welcome Banner at the airport.
- Airfares (International / Domestic) & airport taxes.
- Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges, etc.
- Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc.
- Early check-in.
- Other items not mentioned in the Tour Price INCLUDES list.
- All Visa Fees
- 50% upon confirmation
- 50% upon 30 days prior to arrival
- 45 days or more before departure, no cancellation fees will apply
- 30 days before departure, 25% cancellation fees will apply
- Between 15 to 30 days before departure, 35% cancellation fees will apply
- Between 8 & 15 days before departure, 50% cancellation fees will apply
- Less than 7 days before departure, 100% cancellation fees will apply
- NO REDUCTION FOR TRIPLE SHARE ADULTS.
- Please check with us on the triple sharing policy for the individual hotels upon request.
- Note that single supplement is payable for stay in hotels that are unable to accommodate 3rd adult
- This is a quotation only and is subject to availability as NO reservations have been made and availability of services has not been confirmed unless otherwise stated.
- The rates quoted are always subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in bed levies, airfares, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, Third Party Services, exchange rate fluctuations or any other circumstances beyond our control for services featured in this quote.
- All clients must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). Please also provide us with this information at the time of confirmation.
- Foreigner passport holders planning to travel to South Africa now require a minimum of two (2) blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied & the person is likely to be detained pending return to their country of origin.
- Standard check-in times at the hotels are 14h00. Early check-ins can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed
- Standard check-out times at the hotels are 10h00. Late check-outs can be requested however it is at the discretion of the hotels and not guaranteed
- Gold Reef City is closed on Mondays
- The Extravaganza show at Sun City is called ‘Let’s Rock’ Daily show is NO LONGER RUNNING FROM THE 31ST JAN 2009.
- (Note Main Hotel at Sun City is now graded as a 5 Star property hence there are no 4 star hotels in Sun City.)